On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
1 December 2017, 15:34 | Updated: 11 January 2018, 11:54
Full terms and conditions.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Be A Jingle Bell Baller Winning Weekend’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Saturday 2nd December 2017 and Sunday 3rd December 2017across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and theCompetition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. Listeners will be required to correctly answer a question set onair.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word BALL and their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”) during the 5 minute entry period. Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus your standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will begiven out on air.
6. If listeners text before or after the entry time period, they will notbe entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsiblefor any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, whichmay delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected atrandom from all the correct entries and called back. A call will berecorded with the winner and played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to thepresenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving atthe time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue thecall for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality forbroadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may beterminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a maximum of 2 competition rounds per daybroadcast across the Capital Network and an additional roundbroadcast on Capital London, which is also available on Capital’sDigital channels as Capital UK. Capital reserves the right tobroadcast additional competition rounds when required.
Competition rounds will be announced in advance by thepresenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off airat times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be 18 or over.
11. ID will be required for entry into the event.
12. Multipleentriesarepermitteduptoamaximumof3entries;anyadditionalentriesabovethislimit will be excluded from the Competition.
The prize is one pair of tickets to Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball at The O2Arena, London.
The tickets will be for either Saturday December 9th OR SundayDecember 10th 2017. This information will be given out on air priorto the set-up for that competition round.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with anotherprize at its absolute discretion. 15. The prize is not transferrable andthere is no cash alternative available.
16. Each prize of 2 tickets must be won by a separate entrant.
17. Travel, accommodation and insurance are not included in theprize unless otherwise stated.
18. These terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and the terms andconditions of the O2 Arena (the “Venue Conditions”) apply to anyand all Tickets (“Tickets”) to The Jingle Bell Ball 2017 due to be held at The O2 Arena, London on 9th & 10th December 2017 (the“Event”).
19. By being present at the Event you consent to being filmedand/or recorded. You also agree not to assert any moral (or similar)rights and give all necessary consents under the Copyright Designsand Patents Act 1988 (as amended) and all other applicablelegislation in respect of any film and/or recordings. Please note thatBAL is entitled to make full use of any film and/or recording in allcurrent and future media worldwide without any liability or paymentto you, including permitting others to do the same.
20. Any person who purchases, holds or uses a Ticket (“TicketHolder”) acknowledges and agrees that he or she is subject tothese Conditions and to the Venue Conditions.
21. If a Ticket is declared void or if a Ticket Holder is refusedadmission to or removed from the Event because of a breach ofthese Conditions or of the Venue Conditions, no money shall berefunded to the Ticket Holder.
22. All persons who wish to gain access to the Event must have avalid Ticket.
23. Neither the Ticket Holder nor any other person is entitled toassign, donate, transfer or otherwise dispose of any rights arisingfrom the Ticket, or the Ticket itself, to any third party, including,without limitation, if the transferee does or intends to:
(a) sell, resell, expose, offer or make available for sale, auction,donate or otherwise dispose of Ticket(s) in any manner or placewhatsoever, including, without limitation, online via an onlineauction website; and/or
(b) transfer or use such rights or a Ticket as part of or for anyunauthorised:
(i) advertising, sales or promotional purposes;
(ii) premium give-away, competition, prize draw or sweepstake; or (iii) hospitality or travel package.
24. Winners will need to bring Photo Identification in case they arerequired to prove their identity.
25. One of either the winner or their guest must be 18 years old orover at the date of the event to gain
26. In the event of a conflict between the Conditions and the VenueConditions, the Conditions shall prevail.
SP: Global Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problemsusing our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs (http://www.capitalfm.com/faq/premium-rate-phone-and-text-capital-fm/) or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333212196.
THE O2 STANDARD SEATING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The O2’s full terms and conditions relating to Ticket sales andadmission (the “Terms and
Conditions”) can be found at www.theo2.co.uk and are availableupon request from The O2 Box Office. 2. A “Ticket” means a ticket,electronic ticket, wristband or any other device giving the bearer the
right to attend an event.
3. Please check your Ticket upon receipt as mistakes cannotalways be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing a Ticket stubwill invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid Ticket to gainentry to the relevant venue and upon request for inspection at anytime during the event. Failure to produce your Ticket whenrequested may result in you being ejected from the relevant venue.
4. Purchase of a Ticket, other than via an authorised Ticket agent orticketing partner of a venue or the event promoter, are grounds forseizure or cancellation of such ticket without refund or other compensation. Authorised Ticket agents of The O2 include AXS andAmazon Tickets. Resale, or attempted resale, of a Ticket other thanvia the official Ticket resale partner of a venue or the event promoter, are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticketwithout refund or other compensation. StubHub is the operator ofthe official Ticket resale marketplace for The O2 (for the resale ofTickets which have been purchased validly in accordance with theTerms and Conditions). We may also seize
and/or cancel without refund any Ticket purchased using methodsgenerated by a script, macro, ticket bot or through the use ofautomated devices. In addition, the event promoter may appoint itsown authorised Ticket agents on an event by event basis.
5. If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Ticketsfor sale is an authorised Ticket agent, Ticketing partner or officialTicket resale partner, particularly on the secondary ticketing market, please contact our Customer Service department on 0208 4632000. Please be aware that auction sites and non-ticket specificconsumer to consumer websites are not authorised Ticket agents.
6. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot becancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordancewith the Terms and Conditions (subject always to these Ticket terms and conditions).
7. It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead atthe date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times areapproximate and subject to change.
8. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled or postponed please referto your point of purchase for details of your Ticket agent’s refundand/or exchange policy.
9. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to thosespecified on this Ticket where it is not possible to allow you tooccupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket.
10. We are not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen ordamaged. Standing Tickets purchased from third party agentscannot be duplicated if lost or stolen.
11. All children (including infants) need a Ticket to enter the eventunless otherwise specified on the event details page. Childrenunder 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over withinThe O2 arena. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area.Most indigo at The O2 shows are for all ages, but children aged 14years and under must be accompanied by an adult and seated.Club nights are 18+ only. Other age restrictions may apply tospecific events and are notified at the point of sale.
12. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons,we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuseadmission to, or to eject you from, the relevant venue without compensation or refund.
13. Searching is a condition of entry. We operate compulsoryairport-style archway scanners at the venue entrances. For furtherinformation on these and for details of prohibited items please seethe Terms and Conditions.
14. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are notpermitted in The O2. Food and beverages cannot be brought intoThe O2 arena or indigo at The O2 and may be restricted or limited inrelation to events taking place at other venues within The O2.
15. If you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of agewhen purchasing alcohol.
16. The O2 is a no smoking venue. Electronic cigarettes may beused in communal areas but must not be used in The O2 arena or inprohibited areas.
17. There is no re-admission once you have left the relevant venue.
18. There will be no admission to the event before the designatedopening times. For some shows, latecomers may not be admitteduntil a suitable break in the performance.
19. Should you experience any problems during your visit pleasecontact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolveissues prior to or during the event.
20. In seated areas other people might stand up in front of youduring the event. Refunds and compensation will not be offered ifyour view is restricted in this way otherwise disturbed by members of the audience entering/exiting their seat.
21. Unauthorised photography or recording is not permitted.
23. The O2 is located at North Greenwich tube station and can alsobe accessed via bus and river. Please see www.tfl.gov.uk andwww.thamesclippers.com for transport information.
24. You must leave The O2 quietly and with consideration for ourneighbours.
25. You give your express consent (both on your own behalf and onbehalf of any minors accompanying you to the Event) to your actualor simulated likenesses to be included within any film, photograph,video, audio and/or audio-visual recording in relation to the Eventand/or any element thereof and such film, photograph, video, audioand/or audio-visual recording being exploited in any and all mediafor any purpose (including commercial distribution) at any timethroughout the world without payment to you. This includes filmingby the police or security which may be carried out for the security ofcustomers.
26. Flashing lights may be used as part of the Event production.
27. Special Effects, Lasers and Pyrotechnics may be used as partof the Event production.
28. The artist and billed performer line up may be subject to changeat any time without notice and shall not warrant a refund or anyother compensation.
29. Tickets will be restricted to a maximum of six per person. Wereserve the right to cancel Tickets without prior notice purchased inexcess of this number.
30. The Event Promoter and its affiliates, successors or assignsmay enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of thecontracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.