BA Snowbombing partnership
9 January 2019, 00:01
‘BA – Snowbombing – Online’ on Capital Brighton, January 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capital.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘BA – Snowbombing – Online’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 9th January 2019 – 20th January 2019 on Capital Brighton (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to CapitalFM.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 9th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on Friday 20th January 2019.
- Entrants will be required to answer a multiple-choice question.
- From all the correct entries, one winner will be selected at random and contacted by Global on the contact details provided at point of entry.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- Entrants must be from mainland UK.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The winner/s must be available to travel between Tuesday 9th – Sunday 14th April 2019.
- The winner and their guest must be aged 18 and over.
- One winner will win the following:
Two VIP tickets to Snowbombing festival in Austria
Return flights for two people from London Gatwick airport to the festival
Transfers to the hotel
Five-night stay in 4* Accomodation at the festival
Ski equiptment hire
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is for one (1) winner plus (1) guest.
- Return flights are from Gatwick airport to Austria on Tuesday 9th April and Sunday 14th April. Dates cannot be changed.
- Five nights in 4* accommodation in Austria is based on the winner and their guest sharing 1x Austrian Twin room – including bed and breakfast, from Tuesday 9th April to Sunday 14th April.
- Ski or snowboard hire for 5 days from Tuesday 9th April to Saturday 13th April, including skis/snowboard, boots & poles (skiing only).
- Lift pass is for 5 days from Tuesday 9th April to Saturday 13th April.
- Transfers to and from Austrian Hotel/Airport will take place on Tuesday 9th April and Sunday 14th April.
- The winner and their get are permited luggage allowance of up to 20kgs per person.
- The prize winner and their accompanying travelers are responsible for ensuring they have valid passports and any other necessary document (e.g. visas) organized in time for the trip – no alternative prize will be offered if they cannot travel.
- The prize winner and their accompanying guest will be responsible for organizing their own travel insurance for the duration of the campaign. Proof of purchase of medical insurance must be shown prior to you fulfilling the prize.
- Winners and their guests must follow any reasonable instructions given by Global, including those regarding the itinerary and matters of health and safety. Global reserves the right to terminate the winner and/or guest’s involvement in the festival at any time if such instructions are not followed.
- Winners and their guests will be responsible for organizing their own travel and accommodation from the point at which their trip is terminated.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.