On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 6am
2 November 2018, 10:35 | Updated: 2 November 2018, 11:44
GLOBAL’S MAKE SOME NOISE BOULEVARD RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Boulevard Raffle’ (the “Raffle") which will run from 7pm on Friday 9th November 2018 to 7:30pm on Sunday 6th January 2019 on Capital North East (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Raffle (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Raffle
3. To enter the raffle and make a donation to Global’s Make Some Noise Entrants can purchase a raffle ticket from the box office or a member of the team at Boulevard, 3-9 Churchill Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4HF during the Boulevard Christmas Shows which run from 7pm on Friday 9th November 18 to 7:30pm on Sunday 6th January 2019. The price of raffle ticket is £3 for one strip or £5 for 2 strips. This is a charity auction and no refunds will be given.
4. Entrants must give their name, contact number, postal address & email address when buying tickets.
5. 3 winners will be chosen at random by a member of the Capital team from all the raffle entries during the final show of the Christmas run, at Boulevard on Sunday 6th January 2019. The winners will be contacted via the contact details they have provided on the raffle strip week commencing 7th January 2019. Anyone attending this show by purchasing tickets will be present during the raffle announcement. For those who have purchased tickets through the run of the Christmas show but aren’t in attendance on the 6th January show, the winning raffle numbers will be shared across Boulevard’s social media pages.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over at the time of buying the raffle ticket(s).
7. The first winner drawn from the raffle will win the choice of a Villa Plus holiday to either Cyprus, Lanzarote or the Costa Del Sol for 4 people, including flights from the UK.
The second winner drawn from the raffle will win two tickets to see Little Mix in concert at Newcastle Arena on the 25th October 2019. Included is an overnight stay at Beamish Hall hotel.
The third winner to be drawn from the raffle will win a £200 gift card for House of Tides in Newcastle.
Full details of these prizes are set out below.
8. Global reserves the right to change the prizes at its absolute discretion and may substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Other than in these circumstances, no substitute prizes are available.
9. The prizes will be given to the winners only and are not transferable.
10. Full prize details:
Prize 1 - A Week of sunshine in a villa for 4 people
The prize comprises:
- Return flights from major UK airports for four people, departures from the UK between the dates Monday 26th February – 17th June 2019 or Monday 27th August – Monday 17th December 2019 – subject to availability. The major airports covered are; Newcastle, Manchester, Gatwick, Heathrow, Glasgow and Birmingham.
- Up to one piece of hold luggage per passenger is included, any additional luggage or seating requirements such as extra leg room would need to be settled by the winner themselves at the time of booking with Villa Plus.
- 1 weeks’ accommodation (7 nights) in a Villa Plus villa with up to three bedrooms, based on 4 people sharing. Villa Plus will help the competition winner to select the right villa to best suit their needs. A pack of goodies will be provided on arrival; to be confirmed at the time of booking.
- The competition winner must contact Villa Plus to select their holiday before 30th January 2019.
The prize excludes all other costs and expenses including (but not limited to); UK and abroad ground transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, travel insurance, personal expenses, and any required visas or vaccinations. The winner and travelling party are responsible for meeting any costs related to obtaining cover for any pre-existing medical conditions.
To travel the winner and all other passengers must hold a valid passport, with 6 months return date. The winner must make his/her own way to the outgoing airport and no cash alternative is available for this prize.
Prize 2 – Tickets to see Little Mix in concert and an overnight stay at Beamish Hall hotel
The prize is for two people on the 25th October 2019 and comprises:
- Two standard seated tickets to attend the Little Mix concert at Newcastle Arena; and
- an overnight stay at Beamish Hall for two people in a newly refurbished feature room including:
- dinner (meal allocation £25 per person), bed and breakfast (no drinks included);
- a double or twin room; check in 3pm, check out 10am.
The prize excludes all other costs and expenses including (but not limited to) travel costs and parking.
Prize 3 – Meal at House of Tides
£200 gift card to use at House of Tides. Booking in advance is essential, subject to the venue’s availability. The House of Tides is a Michelin star restaurant so winners may have to be flexible with dates. The voucher excludes drinks and must be redeemed in full, in one visit. Excludes Bank Holidays and Christmas. Must be taken within 12 months of the winner being drawn.
Global’s Make Some Noise is an appeal operated by Global Charities, a registered charity in England & Wales (1091657) & Scotland (SC041475)