Capital FM: Win A Apple Macbook Air And £250 With Uni Of Salford
University of Salford,
Capital Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Yorkshire and North East.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the University of Salford radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 9th June 2018 to Friday 22nd June 2018 (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Go online to capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Saturday 9th June 2018 and close at 23:59 on Friday 22nd June 2018.
4. Entrants must pick the correct answer from the multiple choice selection to be in the chance of winning.
5. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and will be notified via telephone or email.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will win £250 and an Apple Macbook Air
9. The £250 will be sent as a cheque from Global to the winner address.
9. The Apple Macbook Air (2017) will be sent to the winners address.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.