On Air Now
The Capital Late Show With Marvin Humes 10pm - 1am
First Street Ice Rink online T&Cs
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to win Ice skating for 4 people, plus parking onsite at Q Park and a meal for 4 at School for Scandal with a bottle of wine digital competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12th November 2018 to 9thDecember 2018 on capitalfm.com (the “Website”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com, answer a multiple-choice question and register their details. Online entry will open at 6:00:01 on the 12th November 2018 and close at 18:59:59 on 9thDecember 2018. Entrants will be required to answer the question outlined and register their details.
4. A winner will be chosen at random after the competition closed and contacted on Monday 10th December they will be called and emailed on the number provided - if they do not answer within 24 hours another winner will be chosen.
5. For the redemption of the prize, winners will be emailed with details of how to redeem each part of the prize. This prize must be redeemed before the 6thJanuary and is subject to availability.
6. The Prize:
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition. Entrants must be 18 and over.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, all winners will need to arrange their own accommodation and travel to and from the event. No travel or accommodation is included in the prize.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
10. Prize is non transferrable and no alternative is available.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion