Terms and Conditions - Ice Cream for Breakfast
31 August 2017, 10:08 | Updated: 31 August 2017, 10:11
Terms and Conditions for Capital Liverpool's Ice Cream for Breakfast on Wednesday 31st August 2017
‘Ice Cream for Breakfast’ Competition on Capital Liverpool, Thursday 31st August 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Ice Cream for Breakfast’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Thursday 31st August 2017 after Capital Liverpool’s Breakfast show.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must turn up to a location specified by Capital Liverpool – this location will be revealed on Capital Liverpool’s social media pages after 11am – no mention of a location will be given out on air. The first 20 people to turn up at the location will win the pair of tickets (either Saturday or Sunday – at the discretion of Capital).
4. The Producers Decision Is final.
5. A Representative from Capital Liverpool will be in contact within 28 days to arrange how the Entrant will receive the prize.
6. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. There will be 1 x prize to be won for the first 20 people who turn up to the location.
10. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
11. All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.