Tom & Claire: Creamfields
12 August 2018, 12:00
Full Terms & Conditions
Win Creamfields Tickets with Tom & Claire on Capital Breakfast 13/08/18 to 17/08/18
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win Creamfields Tickets' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Capital East Midlands between 13/08/18 to 17/08/18 between 6am and 10am.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition an Entrant must: Send a text message containing the keyword given out on air to 83958 (the "Text Message Line"). Text messages will be charged at a standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text message will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. Entrants are selected to play at random. Two entrants will be selected to play once between 6am and 10am each day. Entrants will be telephoned and asked a ‘nearest the answer’ question relating to Creamfields. Whichever contestant gets nearest the answer will win a pair of tickets with camping for the full 4 days of the Creamfields Festival. Should both contestant guess equidistant from the answer, we will keep asking questions until we arrive at a winner.
5. Entrants must be 18 years old or older and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- A pair of camping tickets for the whole four days of Creamfields 2018. Thursday 23rd August to Sunday 26th August.
Note: Travel to AND from the festival is not included.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.