Jonas Brothers Competition on Capital Midlands, July 2019.
8 July 2019, 13:32 | Updated: 8 July 2019, 13:36
Terms and Conditions
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found a https://www.capitalfm.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Jonas Brothers’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 8th July to 12th July 2019 on Capital Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must: Send a text message with the chosen word to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- A listeners will be brought to air at random from all the entries. The listener will be played a laugh and the listener must guess whether the laugh is a Jonas Brother (Nick Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas) or another person. If the listener correctly guess the laugh, they will win the tickets.
5. If the first listener doesn’t answer their phone when called, another listener will be called and so on until a winner is found.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Tickets are general admission.
- The prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered prize winner.
- The prize winner and guest must be aged 18 years or over.
- This ticket has no cash value and no cash alternative is available.
- Winners and their guests must follow any reasonable instructions given by the Arena including those regarding matters of health and safety.
- Winners must comply with all lawful instructions and terms and conditions, including health and safety requirements and instructions, of the Promoter and Prize Provider.
- Winners must respect the venue’s entry policy.
- Global Radio cannot take any responsibility for artist delay or cancellation.