On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 5am
Club and Spa July Competition
Heart West Midlands & Capital Birmingham
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found a https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ or https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Club and Spa Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 10th July 2019 to Sunday 21st July 2019 on Heart West Midlands & Capital Birmingham (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.heart.co.uk/ or https://www.capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.00 on Wednesday 10th July 2019 and close at 23.59 on Sunday 21st July 2019.
4. Entrants must answer a simple multiple choice question correctly for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be randomly selected by Global from all correct and eligible entries across both Heart & Capital and contacted.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a 'Time for Me Spa Day' for two people at The Club and Spa Birmingham which includes:
Full body scrub treatment
Deep tissue full body massage
Luxury manicure or pedicure
4-hour spa access
One Course spa lunch in Bardolino Birmingham - drinks are not included
An Elemis gift set which will be either one gift set up to the value of £100 or two £50 gift sets
9.. The prize must be booked and used by 21st September 2019.
10. Both winner and guest must be age 18 or over to take part in the spa day.
11. Full prize booking details will be discussed with the winner.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.