Justin Timberlake And Jay-Z Announce Dates For 'Legends Of The Summer' 2013 Stadium Tour
22 February 2013, 15:47
The 'What Goes Around' singer and the US rapper will perform across the US in July and August together.
Justin Timberlake has confirmed details of his joint stadium tour with Jay-Z this summer.
The artists, who recently teamed up for the smash hit 'Suit & Tie', will head out across North America during July and August.
The pair had been teasing details of a potential outing together for the past few weeks following their performance together at the Grammy Awards 2013.
The tour will call at the Rogers Center in Toronto on 17th July and head to the likes of Chicago, Vancouver and Baltimore.
The announcement comes shortly after the pair were confirmed as the headliners of the Wireless Festival in London this year.
Check out the full confirmed dates of Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z's co-headline tour below:
- Rogers Center, Toronto, Canada – 17th July
- Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York – 19th July
- Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois – 22nd July
- Candlestick Park, San Francisco, California – 26th July
- Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena, California – 28th July
- BC Place Stadium, Vancouver, Canada – 31st July
- Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, Pennsylvania – 4th August
- Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan - 6th August
- M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, Maryland – 8th August
- Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts – 10th August
- Citizen Bank Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – 13th August
- Sun Life Stadium, Miami, Florida – 16th August
Tickets for the tour will go on sale on 28th February except for the New York date which is still to be confirmed.
Meanwhile, Justin performed new song 'Mirrors' for the first time at the BRIT Awards 2013 this week and headlined his own solo show at The Forum in Kentish Town.