Capital Network: Strongbow
3 September 2018, 00:01
Strongbow’s Let’s Own it Summer Online Promotions on Capital
Burst 2: Monday 3rd - Sunday 9th September 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Strongbow’s Let’s Own it Summer Online Promotions on Capital FM (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 3rd to Sunday 9th September 2018 on Capital FM
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.capitalfm.com/digital/win/ answer the question correctly and register their details.
- After each competition burst closes, one entrant will be randomly selected from all correct eligible entries and be awarded the prize.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 7. Burst 2: Strongbow Re-Freshers competition
One winner will receive:
- iPad 6th Generation
- UE BOOM 2 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
- 1 year Apple Music subscription for one person
- 1 x Crate of Strongbow (12x440ml cans)
- Strongbow Freshers Party Kit
- Pack of 50 red party cups
- Pack of Fairy Lights
- Pack of cards
- £150.00 Tesco voucher
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Apple Music subscription will be provided as an iTunes ecode to cover a consecutive 24 month subscription only. Codes will be sent directly to the winner upon confirmation of the correct email address. Multiple codes may be required. These codes should be treated like cash, they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Tesco ecode will be sent directly to the winner upon confirmation of correct email address. Winner should treat this code like cash. Lost or stolen codes cannot be replaced. This code is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. Winner will not be able to use this card after this date and any unused balance on the card will be lost.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- Strongbow product will be provided by the client but delivered via NDL as part of the overall prize package
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.