On Air Now
The Capital Weekender with JJ 7pm - 10pm
14 August 2017, 06:00 | Updated: 14 August 2017, 08:55
Full terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘V Battles: Win Your Way To V Festival 2017’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 14th August and Friday 18th August on Capital South Coast (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. Listeners will be required to a multiple choice question based on two confirmed V Festival artists.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the keyword given out on air and their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”) during the entry period. Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus your standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. If listeners text before or after the announced times they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a maximum of 1 competition rounds per day broadcast exclusively on Capital South Coast and an up to an additional 4 rounds broadcast across the Capital Network and other Capital regional sites. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be 18 or over and, if successful, their guest to the festival must be aged 18 & over. All entrants must be able to attend V Festival between 19th – 20th August 2017.
11. ID will be required for entry into the event. The prize is non transferrable or refundable.
12. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 3 entries; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
13. Winners may be required to collect their tickets from Capital South Coast’s headquarters at Segensworth West, Fareham.
14. The prize will be 1 x pair of General Admission tickets for the V Festival weekend on the 19th and 20th August. The festival is held at Hylands Park in Chelmsford. Tickets give you access to the Festival across all days.
For the avoidance of doubt, all winners will need to arrange their own travel, food and drink across all 3 dates of the event. No travel, food or drink is included in the prize.
Further information please visit V Festival Ticket Terms: http://www.vfestival.com/sites/vfestival.com/files/images/hylands_park_tcs_-_full_version_revised_29.06.pdf
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. 16. Prize is non transferrable and no alternative is available