The Grand Cafe terms and conditions
26 October 2017, 14:31 | Updated: 26 October 2017, 14:42
The Grand Cafe Terms And Conditions
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [Capitalfm.com) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[Name of competition]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from [27th October] to [28th October] on [Capital] (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Send a text message with the [CAFE]” to 83958. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 6am 26th October and close at 9am on [27th October.
Go to the location described on-air by the presenter. Entry will open at 6am on and close at 9am.
2 callers will be bought to air and will go head to head against each other to answer as many quick fire, party related, questions as possible in 30 seconds. The person with the most correct answers and therefore the most points wins.
By submitting [a video / an image / an audio file / other] to the site <url> to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such [video / image / audio / other]; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the [video / image / audio / other] (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
- You must be 18 or over to enter
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Three course lunch as well as ½ bottle wine per person
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.