WWE Live Competition T's & C's
31 March 2017, 16:17 | Updated: 31 March 2017, 16:30
WWE Live Competition T's & C's on Capital Scotland
[WWE LIVE] on [Capital FM Scotland], [April 2017]
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions. (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘[WWE Live]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from [3April 2017] to [7 April 2017] on [Capital FM Scotland] (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must
- Send a text message with the word PRIZE to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air].
- A contestant will be selected randomly from the text entries and called back to come to air, they’ll then be asked a question, The contestant must answer the question correctly to win.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Two tickets to WWE Live on Thursday 4 May 2017 at the SSE Hydro, Glasgow, a meet & greet before the show (WWE star you’ll meet will be dependent on availability and timings on the day) and a WWE Network 3 months free card.
- Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.