NEYO TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAPITAL SCOTLAND
TERMS AND CONDITIONS NEYO
Neyo Competition on Capital Scotland, March 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Neyo Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from March 20th to March 23rd on Capital Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 03452 777 106 when they hear a clip of Neyo.
4. A contestant will be randomly selected from all entries and brought to air to give their answer.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Communicorp UK, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Must be aged 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. 2 x tickets to see Neyo at Barrowland on the 30th of March.
9. Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.