Win Tickets to Bongo's Bingo
2 October 2018, 14:58 | Updated: 2 October 2018, 15:04
Bongos Big Pub Quiz Terms and Conditions
‘Bongos Big Pub Quiz’ Competition on Capital Liverpool, Every Monday
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Bongo's Bingo’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run every Monday from September the 18th on Capital Liverpool’s Breakfast show.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3.a. To enter the Competition an entrant must provide their contact details online using the Bongos Big Pub Quiz Contact Form. A name will then selected at random at a later date and contacted by phone. This person will consequentally become the 'Entrant'. The entrant will then be asked to answer five genreal knowledge questions in the style of Bongos Big Pub Quiz. If the entrants final score is greater than that of Adam, Gemma or Dylans (or any covering presenters) individual scores then they will be awarded the Prize.
4. The Producers Decision Is final.
5. A Representative from Capital Liverpool will be in contact within 28 days to arrange how the Entrant will receive the prize.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. There will be 1x Prize A to be won / week.
10. Prize A: The winner will receive 4x tickets to Bongos Bingo on a date decided by the Bongo's Bingo for which Global Radio is not responsible.
11. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
12. All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.