On Air Now
Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
16 July 2012, 11:45 | Updated: 16 July 2012, 11:54
The 'Young' singer was forced to abandon her performance at the Surrey event after falling ill.
Tulisa Contostavlos has apologised to her fans for having to cancel her planned performance at the GuilFest 2012 on Saturday (14th July).
The N-Dubz star had been due to take to the stage shortly before headline act Olly Murs but withdrew from the event after falling ill.
The X Factor judge took to her Twitter account to express her disappointment at the last minute cancellation.
"So sorry I had to cancel at Guilfest guys. I was really unwell. Hate letting down my fans but I genuinely couldn't perform. Im on the mend X." she tweeted.
Organiser of the show, David Scott told the Daily Mail that the 'Young' singer has opened the door for a return in 2013.
"We got a message from Tulisa's team just beforehand saying she was unwell and could not make it," he said.
You can view a picture of Cher Lloyd performing at the event below:
"They said she was really sorry and would love to come back next year. I think GuilFest is one of Tulisa's favourite gigs and this would have been her third time in a row," he continued. "I think she was genuinely upset at not being able to perform but if somebody is not very well, they are not very well.
"You have to be 100% when you get up on the stage."
You can view a picture of Tulisa on a night out in Ibiza where she had been celebrating her birthday recently below: (Picture: Splash)
Meanwhile, the singer has been pictured in Ibiza recently celebrating her 24th birthday with friends following an appearance at high court in London where she won a case against former boyfriend Justin Edwards.
The singer also used the appearance to debut her new blonde hair style which she has been pictured with during her trip to Ibiza.