Daft Punk: 13 Dancing GIFs To Help You Listen To 'Random Access Memories'
14 May 2013, 12:43 | Updated: 14 May 2013, 12:58
Capital rounds up some hilarious GIFs to help you get down to get lucky to the new Daft Punk album.
Daft Punk's new album 'Random Access Memories' is available to stream now on iTunes.
The world's most anticipated dance record in history once again sees Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo team-up, this time alongside an all star cast including Pharrell Williams on the Vodafone Big Top 40 hit 'Get Lucky' and The Strokes' Julian Casablancas.
In album reviews, critics have already hailed the duo's latest masterpiece and been quick to point out its disco influence which got Capital thinking about how we should be dancing to each song.
So join us as we present the definitive (dance) step by step guide to getting down on the dancefloor to Daft Punk's amazing new album - all you need to do is pull off each dance move when each song comes on.
1. 'Give Life Back To Music'
2. 'The Game Of Love'
(via Funny or Die)
3. 'Giorgio By Moroder'
5. 'Instant Crush' (feat. Julian Casablancas)
(Via. Reaction GiFs)
6. 'Lose Yourself To Dance' (feat. Pharrell Williams)
7. Touch (feat. Paul Williams)
8. 'Get Lucky' (feat. Pharrell Williams)
11. 'Fragments Of Time' (feat. Todd Edwards)
12. 'Doin' It Right' (feat. Panda Bear)