Capital Yorkshire: Win An Apple Macbook Air With Leeds City College
Leeds City College
August - September 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/yorkshire/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Leeds City College’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th August 2018 to Sunday 16th September on Capital Yorkshire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 13th August and close on Sunday 16th of September at 23:59.
4. Entrants need to answer a multiple choice question for their chance to win.
5. One online entrant will be selected at random from all correct entries and contacted by a member of the Capital Yorkshire team to advise them of their win.
6. Entrants need to be 15 years or over.
7. The winning entrant will need to get consent from parent or guardian on receiving the prize if under the age of 18.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person for the duration of the promotion.
10. Duplicate entries will be removed for the duration of the promotion.
11. Entrants must live within the following postcode areas: LS- Leeds, HU- Hull, S- Sheffield, DN- Doncaster, WF- Wakefield, BD- Bradford, YO- York, HG- Harrogate, HX- Halifax and HD- Halifax.
12. One winner will receive an Apple Macbook Air 13.3” 8GB
13. A member of the Capital FM Yorkshire team will organise delivery of the Apple Macbook Pro to the winner.
14. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize at its absolute discretion.