Capital Yorkshire - Crystal Peaks February 2020
Crystal Peaks Valentines Promotion
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Fearmasters Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 5th February 2020 to Sunday 16th February 2020 on Capital Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition an entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 5th February 2020 and close at 00:00 on Sunday 16th February 2020.
4. One entrant will be selected at random from all correct and eligible online entries and will be contacted by a member of the Capital Yorkshire team to confirm they are the winner.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
7. Entrants must be from Yorkshire postcodes- DN, BD, LS, YO, WF, HD, HX, S, HG and HU.
8. One winner will receive £500 in shopping vouchers to spend at Crystal Peaks.
9. A Global member of staff will call you when you have won to discuss how you'll receive the vouchers.
10. Gift Vouchers are only redeemable at Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre & Retail Park.
11. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. Shop Managers have the right to refuse to accept gift vouchers in certain cases. All queries must be directed to the Centre Manager via the Customer Services Team.
13. Shop staff will not accept damaged or defaced vouchers under any circumstances
14. It is essential that the winner writes their name and address on the reverse side of each voucher before use.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.