On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
Win 4 tickets to see Rita Ora on May 28th at Leeds First Direct Arena
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win tickets to see Rita Ora' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Capital Drive from Monday 20th May 2019 until Friday 24th May 2019.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word PLAY to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. Listeners will be given a 'fact' about Rita Ora. They will then have to decide whether the fact is 'reed' (correct) or 'wrong'. If they think they know the answer, contestants must text the word PLAY to 83958.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the presenter) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Contestants will be notified on-air by the presenter if they have won.
7. Over 16's only
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.