Capital Yorks: Win Tickets To The Script
Win Tickets To See The Script Drive-time Promotion – Capital FM, February 2020
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/apply to the “Win The Script Tickets” on air drivetime competition ("the Competition") which will run from 16.00 on Thursday 13thof February 2020 to 19:00pm on Friday 14thof February 2020 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital FM.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
- To enter the competition an entrant must text the word PLAY to 83958 for the chance to be randomly selected to win. The opening and closing times will be announced by the presenter during the shows on Thursday 13th and Friday 14th
- One winner will be selected on Thursday and on Friday at random by Capital Yorkshire’s Show Producer and the Show Producers decision is final
- The winner’s name, address and email will be shared with staff members at Global
- The competition is open to persons aged 16 years and over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person, duplicate entries will be removed.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
- The competition is not open to Global staff
- Entrants must be from Yorkshire postcodes- DN, BD, LS, YO, WF, HD, HX, S, HG and HU
- THURSDAY - 4 x standing tickets to see The Script live at the Leeds First Direct Arena on Friday 21st February
- FRIDAY - 4 x standing tickets to see The Script live at the Sheffield Arena on Wednesday 26th February
- All attendees must be aged 14 or over