On Air Now
The Capital Weekender with JJ 7pm - 10pm
10 January 2019, 00:00 | Updated: 17 January 2019, 09:06
Full Terms & Conditions
Phat Friday's on Capital Breakfast
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Phat Friday's' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Capital Breakfast on Friday 11th January, Friday 18th January, Friday 25th January & Friday 1st February between 6am and 10am.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send PLAY to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. Two callers will go head to head to come up with as many famous double acts as they can. The callers will take it in turns to answer and the first person to get an answer wrong, will lose and the other person will win the prize.
4. Contestants must text the word PLAY to 83958 when instructed by the presenter. Opening times and closing time will be given out on air.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the presenter) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Contestants will be notified on-air by the presenter if they have won.
7. Over 16's only
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
(Please note: If the winner is under 18, the giftcard cannot be spent on any alcoholic beverages)
Restaurants included in prize: Pizza Express, Frankie & Benny's, Pizza Hut & Byron
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.