On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Adam & JoJo 6am - 10am
21 May 2018, 11:27 | Updated: 21 May 2018, 12:44
Win a pair of tickets to Parklife 2018 at Heaton Park in Manchester.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win Your Way To Parklife 2018' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Capital Yorkshire on the 21st May 2018 to 25th May 2018 between 4pm and 7pm.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word PLAY and their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. Contestants must text the word PLAY and their answer to 83958. Listeners will hear a clip of one of the Parklife artists and will have to guess the missing word. One entrant will be selected at random to come on air to play for the tickets
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the presenter) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Contestants will be notified on-air by the presenter if they have won.
7. Over 18's only
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.