On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
Win 2 tickets to see Little Mix at the First Direct Arena on Tuesday 19th November
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com/terms-conditions (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Win Little Mix Tickets’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 11th November to Friday 15th November 2019 on Capital Yorkshire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word PLAY followed by their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. Adam & JoJo will be playing a game called "Missing Mixer". JoJo will pretend to be on the phone to one of the Little Mix band members. They will be running late for their performance and JoJo will give out clues during the call as to which band member it is. Listeners will be given an A or B option to work out who it is. One contestant will be brought to air, they will then hear the call again. If the answer is correct they will win the tickets. If the answer is incorrect the next person will be brought to air to answer a different question
5. One contestant chosen at random, who correctly guesses the artist, will win the tickets.
6. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Each winner will receive 2 x tickets to see Little Mix at the First Direct Arena on Tuesday 19th November
9. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
10. All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.