iTunes' 12 Days of Christmas Is Back
You can download a free gift every day from December 26th to January 6th!
To celebrate the return of the iTunes 12 Days of Christmas promotion every listener can download a free gift every day from December 26th to January 6th.
Choose from a great selection of free songs, videos, apps, books and TV shows!
Each download will be available for 24 hours only so keep coming back to make sure you don't miss out!
Check out the free downloads on offer below and enter to win our competition to win a Pixar goodie back at the bottom of this page:
How to take part in 12 Days of Christmas
To access the 12 Days of Christmas free downloads, you will need to install iTunes and create an iTunes Store account.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Download iTunes for Mac or Windows, free of charge, at www.apple.com/uk/itunes.
2. Open iTunes
3. Select "iTunes Store" from the menu on the left
4. Create an iTunes Store account by first selecting "Store" from the top menu and then selecting "Create Account" from the drop-down list
5. Follow the instructions to set up your account
Once you have iTunes installed and your account has been set up, return here to capitalfm.com (from 26 December to 6 January) to access your free downloads.
For more information about iTunes visit www.apple.com/uk/itunes.
Also, there's a chance to win a brilliant Pixar package, including:
- A signed Brave art book
- A Cars art book
- A set of 5 x Cars 2 limited edition vintage style posters of all the locations in the movie.
- Plus, 100 free songs on iTunes!
To enter, simply answer the question below and enter your details.
[The competition closes on January 6th at 23:59 and there will be one winner].