Zara Larsson in London - Competition Terms & Conditions
16 May 2019, 16:02 | Updated: 25 May 2019, 00:02
Full Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions ) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Zara Larsson London Tickets’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on 16th – 22nd May 2019 on the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the Keyword WIN to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at your standard network rates.
4. Entrants will need to finish a Zara Larsson lyric.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. If listeners text before or after the outlined entry window, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
7. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. There will be 1 competition per day broadcast exclusively on the Capital Network (also available in certain areas across the United Kingdom). Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
9. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
10. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 1 entry per round; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition. We strongly advise against excessive use.
11. All Zara Larsson tickets are general admission
12. The Prize is broken down as follows...
Thursday 16th May: Pair of tickets to see Zara Larsson in Brixton, London on Wednesday 22nd May 2019.
Friday 17th May: Pair of tickets to see Zara Larsson in Brixton, London on Wednesday 22nd May 2019.
Monday 20th May Pair of tickets to see Zara Larsson in Brixton, London on Wednesday 22nd May 2019.
Tuesday 21st May: Pair of tickets to see Zara Larsson in Brixton, London on Wednesday 22nd May 2019.
Wednesday 22nd May: Pair of tickets to see Zara Larsson in Brixton, London on Wednesday 22nd May 2019.
13. The prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered prize winner.
14. The prize winner and guest must be aged 18 years or over.
15. The prize winner must be collect the tickets from Global’s Leicester Square Office – 30 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA.
16. This ticket has no cash value and no cash alternative is available.
17. Winners and their guests must follow any reasonable instructions given by the venue including those regarding matters of health and safety.
18. Winners must comply with all lawful instructions and terms and conditions, including health and safety requirements and instructions, of the Promoter and Prize Provider.
19. Winners must respect the venue’s entry policy.
20. Global Radio cannot take any responsibility for artist delay or cancellation.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.