Capital Network: Win Your Way To Capital's Monster Mash Up
16 October 2017, 07:39 | Updated: 11 January 2018, 11:50
Full terms and conditions.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Win Your Way To Capital’s Monster Mash Up’ digital competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 16t h October to Sunday 22n d October on capitalfm.com (the “Website”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com, answer a multiple-choice question and register their details. Online entry will open at 10:00 on Monday 16t h October 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 22n d October. Entrants will be given the opportunity to select for which night of the ‘Capital’s Monster Mash Up’ series of events they would like to attend if successful. From all correct entrants, a minimum of 1 winner for each event will be chosen.
4. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
6. The 1 x pair of tickets to Capital’s Monster Mash Up with VOXI. The winner will get to choose which is their preferred venue and date from those listed below at the point of entry:
- Thursday, October 26th - Mountford Hall, Liverpool
- Friday, October 27th - Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith
- Saturday, October 28th - Manchester Academy, Manchester
7. For the avoidance of doubt, all winners will need to arrange their own accommodation and travel to and from the event. No travel or accommodation is included in the prize.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
9. Prize is non transferrable and no alternative is available
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.