Win Camila Cabello Tickets, September 2019
27 September 2019, 13:51 | Updated: 27 September 2019, 16:02
Full terms and conditions.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is CAPITAL.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to the following radio station’s shortcode CAPITAL – 83958 (GIG or VIP) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. There are four rounds to this competition and Opening and Close Times are as follows: 1st pair of tickets: Opens 27/09/2019 at 12.45 and closes on 27/09/2019 at 6pm2nd pair of tickets: Opens 27/09/2019 at 6pm and closes 28/09/2019 at 5.30pm
3rd pair of tickets: Opens 28/09/2019 at 5.30pm and closes 29/09/2019 at 7.30pm4th pair of tickets: Opens 29/09/2019 at 7.30pm and closes 30/09/2019 ay 9am
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. After the Closing Time of the competition, a winning Entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. if the call is not answered, goes to voicemail, or the Entrant is driving, or the quality of the call is not sufficient for broadcast (at the Promoter’s discretion), the chance to win the prize will be forfeited. Another Entrant will be selected as above. Unsuccessful Entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You must enter from a UK mobile.
10. You can enter up to 2 times only in each separate round of the competition, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
11. Prize includes a pair of tickets to the fan event in London, train travel to London from the Winner’s nearest train station within the UK, 1 night’s B&B accommodation in a 4* London hotel, £150 spending money and a meet and greet with Camila Cabello.
12. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
13. The prize is non-transferable.
Specific prize terms:
- A pair of tickets to the Camila Cabello fan event in London
- The exact location of the event will be revealed to the Winner once they have won
- Train travel from the winner’s nearest train station into London from within the UK
- Winner and their guest must travel together
- Both the winner and their guest must be 18 or over
- Accommodation is one night B&B accommodation for two people in a twin or double room on the 2nd October, in a 4* London hotel. The hotel will be arranged once the Winner has been selected.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the £150 spending money is for the Winner not for both the Winner and their guest. Cash will only be awarded if the Winner is able to attend the event, it will not be awarded as an independent prize.
- A meet and greet with Camila Cabello to take place after the fan event.
- This is a one-off event. No alternative dates or locations are available.
- Capital and Global Radio cannot be held responsible in circumstances where the Event is changed or cancelled for reasons outside of their control.
-The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
-This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647). Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 0333 200 2000.