Terms & Conditions - Win a £100 Amazon Voucher January 2019
3 January 2019, 16:13 | Updated: 3 January 2019, 16:26
Terms & Conditions.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitafm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Amazon £100 voucher’ competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 3rd January 2019 to Thursday 31st January 2019 on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 17:00 on Thursday 3rd January 2019 and close at 23:59 on Thursday 31st January 2019.
- Entrants must complete the entry form and answer one question to be entered into the Competition.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries received and notified of winning within 28 days of the closing date by Global Radio.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is one £100 Amazon voucher.
- The winner will be contacted by Global Radio within 28 days of the closing date and winning.
- The prize cannot be sold, or substituted for another prize.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Global and Amazon accept no responsibility for damage or malfunctioning of products that may happen in transit from supplier to the prizewinner.
Amazon is not a sponsor or promoter of this Competition