Warchild Presents Sigrid- February 2020
12 February 2020, 14:48
Full terms and conditions
Win your way to see WAR CHILD PRESENTS BRITS WEEK: SIGRID at Omeara’ on CapitalFM.com, February 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win your way to see Sigrid Live’ online competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 12th February to Thursday 13th February across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the win page at CapitalFM.com and register their details. Entrants must correctly answer the multiple-choice question.
4. Online entry will open at 16:00 on 12/02/2020 and close at 23.59 on 13/02/2020.
5. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible and correct entries and notified by Global within 7 days after the closing date.
10. All entrants must be 16 or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
12. All tickets are general admission
14. Guests must be 16 or over to attend the event
15. The prize does not include insurance.
16. The prize is non-transferrable.
17. This prize does not include travel or accommodation.
18. The prize winner must bring ID to the venue as their name will be on a guest list to gain entry to the event.
19. Global Radio reserves the right to change the prize or any part of it at any time.
20. All winners must adhere to the event venue terms, and door policy.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196