On Air Now
Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
20 May 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 6 January 2021, 16:30
Full terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) The “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Underbelly Festival radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 20th May – Wednesday 29th May 2019 on Capital London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com, register their details and an answer a question.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 20th May 2019 and close at 23:59pm on Wednesday 29th May 2019.
5. 1 x winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. There will be 5x winners in total. Each winner will win a pair of tickets to the podcast live show they have chosen (1x pair of tickets for each show)
The following shows are as follows:
Prize Terms and Conditions:
9. Travel and accommodation are not included in this prize.
10. Tickets will be sent by global within 28 working days.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.