Capital Network: Carphone Warehouse
4 November 2017, 00:01 | Updated: 8 May 2018, 10:54
Carphone Warehouse on Capital Network – Tier 1 Prize April 2018
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ apply to the ‘Carphone Warehouse’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 16th April at 0:00:01 and the Sunday 29th April 23.59pm 2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital Network.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00.01 on 16/04/18 and close at 23:59 on 29/04/18.
- Entrants must correctly answer the question.
- From all correct entries, one winner will be selected at random.
- The winner will be telephoned to be told they have won by Global Radio within 7 working days.
- There will be one Prize: GET TECHIE IN NEW YORK
- Prize includes;
▪ Return flights for two people to New York, USA
▪ Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
▪ 3 nights accommodation at the Yotel New York hotel
▪ New York Rooftop Lounge experience. Includes:
▪ Local host
▪ Visit 3 popular rooftop bars
▪ 3 drinks
▪ Transportation between venues
▪ £500.00 spending money
▪ ESTA visa fees for two people
▪ Travel insurance
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and USA).
- Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a luxury 3 star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a room only basis. At least one guest must be over the age of 21.
- New York Rooftop lounge experience is subject to availability at the time of booking. Experience will last approximately 4 hours and will start at 7pm subject to change. Entrance is based on a right of admission reserved policy. Entrance to the venue cannot be guaranteed and is at the doorman’s discretion, entrants must be aged 21 and over. Passport ID may be required. Dress code may apply.
- For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected. Should the winner purchase their ESTA through a third party rather than the official site, NDL will only reimburse the actual cost of the ESTA and not any of the fees involved.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.