Capital Network: TalkTalk
25 June 2018, 14:50 | Updated: 20 August 2018, 09:07
TalkTalk on Capital Network, August & September 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘TalkTalk’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 20th August 2018 to Sunday 30th September on the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capital.com to the TalkTalk competition page and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 20th August and close at 23:59 on Sunday 30th September.
- Entrants must play the game online to enter the prize draw.
- From all eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random at the end of the competition.
- The winner will be notified via telephone or email within 7 days of the competition closing
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
One winner will win the following package;
- 1 x 43in Sony Bravia Smart Full HD TV with HDR
- 1 x 32GB 9.7in Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Wi-Fi Tablet
- 1x 15.6in Lenovo IdeaPad 330 AMD A9 8GB 1TB Laptop
- 1x Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Console
- 1 x Amazon Echo Plus
Specific Prize terms
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion