Capital Network: TalkTalk
25 June 2018, 14:50 | Updated: 28 June 2019, 12:40
TalkTalk – Wi-Fi Hub - Capital Network, March – April 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition
terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘TalkTalk February Wi-Fi Hub radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 18th March 2019 to Sunday 14th April 2019 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- Entrants must go online to capitalfm.com to the TalkTalk competition page, take part in the quiz and complete the entry form to be entered into the Competition draw.
- Online entry will open at 00.01 on Monday 18th March 2019 and close at 23.59 on Sunday 14th April 2019.
- From all correct and eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random and notified of their win by call or email within 28 days of the closing date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over
- One entry per person. Duplicate entries will be excluded.
- The winner will receive the following:
- £4,000 (to be sent in from of BACs transfer).
Specific Prize terms:
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.