South West Four Festival Competition, August 2019
31 July 2019, 17:21 | Updated: 5 January 2021, 17:48
Full terms and conditions
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘South West Four Festival)’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 5th – 11th August on Capital FM London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
· To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
· Go online to https://www.capitalfm.com and register their details.
· Online entry will open at 00:01 on 05/08/2019 and close at 23.59 on 11/08/2019.
· Online, entrants need to correctly answer the question provided.
· One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible and correct entries and notified by Global Radio 7 days after the closing date.
3. Winners and their guests need to be aged 18 & over
4. ID will be required for entry into the event
5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
6. There will be 1 x winner of a pair of Weekend VIP tickets for South West Four Festival on 24th & 25th August at Clapham Common
7. Entrants must provide valid contact details. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.