South West Four 2018 Ticket Competition - Terms and Conditions
26 July 2018, 17:44
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘South West Four Festival)’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 27th July to 5th August 2018 on Capital London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
3. Go online to www.capitalfm.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 0600 on 27th July 2018 and close at 23.59 on 5th August 2018.
5. Online, entrants need to correctly answer the question provided.
6. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible and correct entries and notified by Global Radio 7 days after the closing date.
7. Winners and their guests need to be aged 18 & over
8. ID will be required for entry into the event
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. There will be 1 x winner of ‘VIP South West Four Tickets’
10.1 4 x VIP tickets for 25th August & 4 x VIP tickets 26th August
10.2 Tickets give access to the VIP viewing area at the event, and the use of the VIP bars and food outlets.
10.3 Food and drink is available to purchase at the event.
11. Entrants must provide valid contact details.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.