Capital Network: Smirnoff Equalising Music
13 April 2018, 15:00
Smirnoff on the Capital Network April 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Smirnoff’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 13th April 2018 to Sunday 22nd April 2018 on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 1500 on 13.04.18 and close at 23:59 on 22.04.18.
5. One entrant will be selected at random from all correct entries received and told they are a winner.
6. The winner will be contacted by telephone by a Global member of staff within 5 working days.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prize and Prize Terms and Conditions:
9. One winner will win £500 which will be provided in the form of a cheque or bank transfer within 28 working days.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.