Shipwrecked on E4 January 2019
28 January 2019, 00:01
Ch4 Shipwrecked Co-Branded Content on Capital, January 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Ch4 Shipwrecked Co-Branded Content’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 28th January to Sunday 17th February 2019 on Capital FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.capitalfm.com) and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 28th January and close at 23:59 on Sunday 17th February 2019.
- Entrants must correctly answer a question to be entered in to the competition.
- The winner will be picked at random from the eligible entries and they will be notified via telephone/email that they have won within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be 18+
- The winner and their guest must both be 18+ at the time of visiting the Cook Islands.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will win a prize which consists of:
Return flights including taxes from London to Rarotonga (via Los Angeles) in economy class.
Accommodation for 12 Nights in the Cook Islands, which will be split between Rarotonga and Aitutaki.
Breakfast will be included in each hotel
Dinner will be included in local restaurants - we will provide vouchers up to $50NZ per person for each day of the stay
Early Check-in on arrival / late Check out on departure
Transfers to/from all accommodation as required
Return flights Rarotonga - Aitutaki - Rarotonga on Air Rarotonga
In Aitutaki, there will be a Lagoon cruise, to visit the island where Shipwrecked was filmed
In Rarotonga, an orientation tour of the island
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Return flights including taxes from London to Rarotonga (via Los Angeles) are in economy class. These flights include luggage as per airline rules (normally one bag).
- Accommodation for 12 Nights in the Cook Islands, which will be split between Rarotonga and Aitutaki. Accommodation will be based on Double Share. Twin beds can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast will be included in each hotel.
- Dinner will be included in local restaurants in the form of vouchers up to $50NZ per person for each day of the stay.
- Early Check-in on arrival / late Check out on departure will be provided.
- Transfers to/from all accommodation are included as required.
- Return flights on Air Rarotonga between the islands as are covered as follows: Rarotonga - Aitutaki – Rarotonga.
- In Aitutaki, there will be a Lagoon cruise, to visit the island where Shipwrecked was filmed. This is subject to no restrictions if filming is taking place.
- In Rarotonga, an orientation tour of the island is included.
- The Prize can be taken anytime from July 1st 2019 to June 30th 2020 – subject to availability. At least 12 weeks’ notice of travel dates is required.
- The flights will involve a change of aircraft in the USA – it will be the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid ESTA to enter the USA.
- We reserve the right to use alternative airline routing if availability is a problem.
- There are no entry restrictions for visitors to the Cook Islands, but they must have at least 6 months validity remaining on their passport.
- The Cook Islands reserve the right to share images of the winners on Cook Islands social media and printed media whilst they are in destination.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.