Join Team Capital For Rough Runner, Sep 2017
7 September 2017, 08:14 | Updated: 11 January 2018, 11:56
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Rules”) apply to the Rough Runner high-fundraiser incentive to join Roman and Vick around the course.
2. The incentive only includes fundraising received by the charity from 08/09/17 at 6am to 13/09/17 at 8:30am (“the Duration”).
3. The "Radio Station" advertising the fundraising incentive is Capital London.
4. Anyone who enters the race (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules and will be bound by them. Details of the Incentive:
5. To enter the Incentive an Entrant must sign up to Rough Runner via this link, https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/take-on-rough-runner-london-with-capital-registration-36584175253
6. After the Incentive closes at 8:30am on Wednesday 13th September 2017. The 5 Rough Runner participants who have raised the most money for Capital’s charity Global’s Make Some Noise will be invited to join an exclusive race wave with Roman Kemp, Vick Hope and other guests. Places will be offered via phone between 10am and 11am on Wednesday 13th September 2017. If we are unable to get hold of the a participant by 11:30am on Wednesday 13th September 2017 we will offer the place out to the next highest fundraiser. In the event of a tie for a place, a random draw will decide who takes part.
7. For fundraising to count towards the participant’s total, any offline fundraising (ie. any fundraising not raised via the following online platforms: EverydayHero, JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving) must be received and verified by the charity by 9am on 11th September. Full details on how to pay in offline fundraising can be found at makesomenoise.com Eligibility
8. You must have signed up to Rough Runner via the following link and which includes agreeing to Rough Runner’s, Global’s Make Some Noise’s and Global’s Terms and Conditions. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/take-on-rough-runner-london-with-capital-registration-36584175253 You cannot enter if you are a resident of Northern Ireland. Incentive detail:
9. The incentive consists of joining an exclusive Rough Runner 10k race wave with Roman Kemp, Vick Hope and celebrity guests on Saturday 16th September 2017 only. The race wave will take place at 8:50am and will be the 10k distance. If you are unable to attend at this date and time or run the full 10k course, we will offer your place to the next highest fundraiser.
- Depending upon individuals’ running speed and ability, you may not be able to run with Roman or Vick throughout the entire course. - If, due to circumstances beyond our control, Capital presenters and celebrity guests do not take part in the activity, no refunds will be issued and no alternative prizes will be offered. All runners will still be eligible to take part in Rough Runner. Named presenters may change without notice. - No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
- The prize is nontransferable.
- All incidental expenses, unless stated, are the responsibility of the prize winner - Wheelchair access may be limited.
- Transport and accommodation are not provided.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Places are given subject to the venue or Event Partner’s rights to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange places.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- The venue and Event Partner accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- There will be no right to pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind, unless offered by management.
- Participants give their express consent to their actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording in relation to the event and/or any element thereof and such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security, which may be carried out for the security of customers.
- Sale of Alcohol - if you appear to be under 25 the venue will ask you to prove your age.