Rooftop Film Club September 2019
12 September 2019, 17:19
Full terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Rooftop Film Club’ competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 18th September 2019 to Sunday 22nd September 2019 on Capital London.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Wednesday 18th September 2019 and close at 23.59 on Sunday 22nd Aug 2019.
4. Entrants must go to capitalfm.com and the Rooftop Film Club competition page.
5. To enter the competition an entrant must answer one question.
6. One winner will be picked at random from all correct and eligible entries.
7. The winner of the competition will be contacted by Global and will have 24 hours to respond to accept the prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. One winner will win 2 x VIP tickets to a film of their choice at a Rooftop Film Club location of their choice (subject to availability).
Prize Terms & Conditions:
11. At the Bussey Building & Roof East venues the seats will be Premium Doubles. At the Queen of Hoxton venue the seats wil be Director seats.
12. Screenings are subject to availability. A list of films and locations can be found at https://rooftopfilmclub.com/london/
13. The winner will receive bottomless popcorn and a glass of prosecco for themselves and their guest.
14. This venue has wireless headphones, which can be collected with tickets on arrival at the Box Office. Winners must ensure they arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their screening time. All films start at sunset.
15. Personal food and drink items cannot be brought or consumed on the rooftop.