On Air Now
Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
10 February 2020, 15:49 | Updated: 17 February 2020, 11:39
Full terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.Capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Paramount Like a Boss One Off Win radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 15th February 2020 – Friday 21st February 2020 on the Capital FM Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com register their details and the details of one nominated friend.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Saturday 15th February 2020 and close at 23:59 on Wednesday 19th February 2020
5. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to obtain the permission of their nominated friend to be entered into the competition.
6. Once the online entry has closed, a representative of Global will randomly select a shortlist of entries from all eligible entries.
7. On Thursday 20th February 2020: One Entrant and their nominated friend will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone by a representative of Global.
8. The Capital Breakfast Team will ask the nominated friend one question about the Entrant while the Entrant is on hold on another telephone line.
9. If the nominated friend answers the question about the Entrant correctly then they will be deemed the winners.
10. If they get the answer incorrect the Breakfast Team will go to another Entrant from the short list until we have a winner
11. All selected Entrants will be contacted by telephone by a representative of Global. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from a representative of Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
12.Entrants must be 18 years or older.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. 1x winner will receive: Return flights for 2 adults to New York, USAReturn private transfers from the airport to the hotel3 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel £500 Spending moneyESTA fees for 2 adults Travel insurance
Prize Terms & Conditions
15. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day/weekend and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter in both the UK and USA.
16. Prize includes return economy flights, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of checked baggage per person. A Saturday night stay is a requirement of your ticket. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates flights to New York. Please note, this may not be your closest airport. If you don’t hold a UK passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
17. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
18.You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a room only basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed. Your prize stay also includes local taxes and resort fees for the duration of your stay which is payable locally to the hotel when you check-out. Some US hotels require one guest to be aged 21 years or over.
19. UK Passport holders travelling to the United States of America are required to have a valid ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) from the US Embassy. You can apply for this a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel although we recommend you apply as soon as your travel is confirmed. Please note that anyone without an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the US. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected. Should the winner purchase their ESTA through a third party rather than the official site, NDL will only reimburse the actual cost of the ESTA and not any of the fees involved.
20. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
21. Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
22. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
23. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.