Capital East Midlands Online T&Cs: Papa John's Pizza
14 June 2019, 11:09 | Updated: 14 June 2019, 11:13
Papa John’s on Capital East Mids – June 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Papa John’s radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 17th June - Sunday 23rd June 2019 on Capital East Mids (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.capitlalfm.com, register their details and an answer a multiple-choice question.
- Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 17th June and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 23rd June 2019.
- 1 x winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x winner will win the following prize:
1x pair of VIP Weekend Tickets to Y Not Festival which includes:
- Access to exclusive VIP Campsite with VIP facilities
- Campsite Pamper Lounge
- Private Bar with DJs
- Boutique Food Offering
- Comfy seating areas
- Express queue lanes on entry
- Free lanyards (to be collected from Merch stand)
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.