On Air Now
The Sky VIP Official Big Top 40 4pm - 7pm
5 October 2021, 14:46 | Updated: 30 November 2021, 15:08
Full Terms & Conditions
Details of the Promotion:
13. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
14. There are two winners for this Promotion. If an entrant has multiple entries and are drawn as winners more than once, subsequent prizes will be re-drawn.
15. Entrants can enter up to 10 times only, however they must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
Prize specific terms:
16. Two winning entrants and their one guest each will be invited to watch the Capital Breakfast show live at 30 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA at 8am on Friday 8th October. Included is a meet and greet with Jesy Nelson and you’ll also meet Capital presenters Roman, Sonny and Sian.
17. The winning entrants, in accordance with point 13 must be aged 18 and over. Each winning entrant may bring one guest who must be aged 16 and over.
18. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation. Food and drink and accommodation are not included with the prize.
18b: Each winning entrant will also receive £200 only for travel and spending money. This will be paid to the winner by BACS on Thursday 7th October.
19.You will need to arrive at 30 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA at 8am on Friday 8th October.
20.The exact timing of the meet and greet will be communicated to the winner in the lead up to the event date.
21. Due to the nature of these events, we cannot guarantee how long the meet and greet will last.
22. A Global team member and/or other management may also be present at the meet and greet.
23. In addition to the provisions set out at clause 12 in the General Competition Terms & Conditions relating to fulfilment of prizes, our ability to fulfil a prize, or perform any of our obligations under the General Competition Terms and Conditions or these Specific Rules (together, the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (“Covid Measures”). If, due to Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Competition Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Competition Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, we will try and mitigate the effects of the Covid Measures, for example, by varying or swapping the prize in accordance with the provisions at clause 12.
24.The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
25. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
26. Global are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. Global Charities are registered with the PSA: registration number ORG831-51159-55647. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
27. Your personal data, and the personal data of any guest(s)/travel companion(s) that you or they provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited), and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
28. We may hold your personal data for a period of 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
30. We, may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
32. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
33. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.