Capital: Meerkat Movies MIB
14 June 2019, 16:01 | Updated: 14 June 2019, 16:09
Meerkat Movies on Capital Network, June 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Meerkat Movies’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 14.06.19 to 21.06.19 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 16:00 on 14.06.19 and close at 23:59 on 21.06.19
- Entrants must answer a question on the competition page to enter.
- From all eligible and correct entries across all stations involved in this promotion, one winner will be drawn at random
- Entrant must be 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Return flights for 2 people to New York, USA via Paris, France
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel in Paris
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning in Paris
- 3 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel in New York
- ESTA fees
- Travel insurance
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK, USA and France).
- Departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates flights to New York via Paris. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, and surcharges.
- Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
- Hotel in Paris is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en- suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
- Hotel in New York is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a room only basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. At least one guest must be over the age of 21.
- For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected. Should the winner purchase their ESTA through a third party rather than the official site, NDL will only reimburse the actual cost of the ESTA and not any of the fees involved.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.