Capital Network: Meerkat Movies
13 February 2019, 00:01
Meerkat Movies on Capital Network, Feb 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Meerkat Movies’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 13.02.19 to 20.02.19 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 13.02.19 and close at 23:59 on 20.02.19.
- Entrants must answer a question on the competition page to enter.
- From all eligible and correct entries across all stations involved in this promotion, one winner will be drawn at random
- Entrant must be 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Return train travel for the Prize winner and their 3 companions from the Prize winner’s location of residence to London on Sunday 24th February, returning Tuesday 26th February 2019
- 2 Nights accommodation for the Prize winner and their companions at 5-star Sanctum Soho Hotel
- Chauffeur driven transfers from the train station to the hotel
- Breakfast for the Prize winner and their 3 companions in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Full make-over for the Prize winner and their 3 companions on Sunday 24th February 2019. Includes:
- Make up application
- Hair blow dry or styling
- 3-Course dinner and cocktails for the Prize winner and their 3 companions at The Ivy Soho Brasserie on Sunday 24th February 2019
- Private live Oscars screening at the Sanctum Soho Hotel on Monday 25th for the Prize winner and their 3 companions, including:
- Personal Bartender
- Travel will be on Sunday 24th February – Tuesday 26th February 2019. Winner and guests must be able to travel on these dates.
- Travel time to be disclosed by the Promoter after the competition has concluded.
- Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on 4 people sharing 2 crash pad rooms with king sized bed and en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis
- Full make over is based on 4 people and subject to availability. This will take approximately 45 minutes per person.
- Dinner is based on 4 adults enjoying a 3-course meal from the a la carte menu including 2 cocktails per person. Time of booking to be arranged by the Promoter after the conclusion of the Promotion.
- Private Oscars screening will at 1am- 5:30am on Monday 25th February 2019 and is based on 4people. Includes private bartender and 1 glass of champagne per person.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion