On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
17 June 2019, 07:02 | Updated: 20 June 2019, 00:02
Full terms and conditions.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general Competition Terms and Conditions (which can be found at www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Capital’s Carpool Karaoke’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 17th June 2019 – Wednesday 19th June 2019 on the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the Keyword LATE to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
4. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. If an Entrant texts before or after the outlined entry times, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
5. Once the text lines have closed, listeners will be selected at random and called back to play Capital’s Carpool Karaoke. The presenters will play a classic clip from the show and the entrant will need to sing the next line word for word. If the entrant doesn’t get it correct then we’ll move onto the next randomly selected caller. The producers decision is final.
6. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7. There will be a maximum of 2 competition rounds per day broadcast across the Capital Network (including London). Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
8. All Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. ID will be required for entry into the event.
10. Entry is restricted to 1 entry per person per round; any additional entries will be excluded from the Competition. We strongly advise against excessive use.
11. You must be available to travel to London for the recording of ‘The Late Late Show’. The date of the show will be announced on air and full details are listed below. Tickets are only valid for the date announced on air, they cannot be exchanged.
12. All ticket detail will be announced on air prior to the competition and full details for each round are listed below. Recordings take place at Central all Westminster Storey's Gate London SW1H 9NH
Competition round on Monday 17th June 7am – 1 pair of tickets to the recording of ‘The Late Late Show’ on Monday 17th June, doors open 2.00 - 3.15pm: Last arrival for guaranteed entry must be 3.15pm.
Competition round on Monday 17th June 8am – 1 pair of tickets to the recording of ‘The Late Late Show’ on Tuesday 18th June, Doors open 1pm – 2.15pm: Last arrival for guaranteed entry must be 2.15pm.
Competition round on Tuesday 18th June – 1 pair of tickets to the recording of ‘The Late Late Show’ on Wednesday 19th June, Doors open 2:30pm – 3.45pm: Last arrival for guaranteed entry must be 3.45pm.
Competition round on Wednesday 19th June – 1 pair of tickets to the recording of ‘The Late Late Show’ on Thursday 20th June, Doors open 1.45pm - 3pm: Last arrival for guaranteed entry must be 3pm.
Please note there is a NO LARGE BAG policy for all audience entering the building. Each guest may have a small clutch bag - no rucksacks, large bags or suitcases. Due to security requirements, we cannot allow any large bags belonging to audience into the venue.
If you are passing on tickets to other guests in your party, please also relay bag and ID information to them. In order to collect your tickets applicants must have a form of photographic ID.
Specific prize terms:
13. The prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered prize winner.
14. Travel, accommodation and insurance are not included in the prize.
15. These tickets have no cash value and no cash alternative is available.
16. Winners and their guests must follow any reasonable instructions given by the producers including those regarding matters of health and safety.
17. Winners must respect the venue entry policy.
18. By being present at the Event you consent to being filmed and/or recorded.
19. If a ticket is declared void or if a ticket holder is refused admission to or removed from the event because of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or of the Venue Terms and Conditions, no money shall be refunded to the ticket holder.
20. Winners will need to bring Photo Identification in case they are required to prove their identity.
21. Capital or Global Radio cannot be held responsible for any cancelations or changes to the guest line-up on The Late Late Show.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.