On Air Now
Rob Howard & Lauren Layfield 6am - 10am
16 September 2019, 16:35 | Updated: 19 September 2019, 06:02
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win your way to see Khalid Live’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Monday 16th August to Wednesday 18th September 2019 across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the Keyword WIN to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at your standard network rates.
4. Entrants will need to answer a multiple choice and send the keyword WIN and answer to 83958.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. If listeners text outside this entry period, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one finalist will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back to give their answer to the on air presenter(s). The producer’s decision is final. A call will be recorded with the winner(s) and played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a maximum of 1 competition rounds per day broadcast across the Capital Network. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be 18 or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
12. All Khalid tickets are general admission
13. The Prize is broken down as follows...
Monday: Pair of tickets to Khalid in London on Tuesday 17th September 2019
Tuesday: Pair of tickets to Khalid in London on Wednesday 18th September 2019
Wednesday: Pair of tickets to Khalid in London on Wednesday 18th September 2019
14. Under 15s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+
15. The prize does not include insurance.
16. The prize is non-transferrable.
17. This prize does not include travel or accommodation.
18. The prize winner must be collect the tickets from Global’s Leicester Square Office – 30 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA.
19. Global Radio reserves the right to change the prize or any part of it at any time.
20. All winners must adhere to the event venue terms, and door policy.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196