On Air Now
Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
9 February 2020, 20:49 | Updated: 20 January 2021, 09:25
Full terms and conditions for Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp's Justin Bieber competition on Capital Network, February 2020.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Justin Bieber’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday February 10th to Monday February 10th 2020 on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Send a text message with the keyword JUSTIN to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”).
4. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. If listeners text outside this entry period, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, Up to two Entrants will be selected at random from all correct entries and called back.
8. There will be 3 rounds in total and each round will require players to participate in different mechanics in order to win. The mechanics will work as follows:
Round 1 (7am Hour)
9. The presenter will play clips of Justin Bieber songs. Entrants must buzz in with their name to answer and identify the song. If they answer correctly they get a point. If they are incorrect the point is automatically awarded to the other caller. Whichever caller has the most points at the end of the round wins the prize. Entrants will need to be able to speak to the presenter to win the tickets. The Entrants will be competing against each other head to head and will need to say their name loudly and clearly before the other entrant in order to give their answer to the presenter. If their answer is correct they will win the point, if their answer is incorrect, the other entrant will automatically get the point. In cases of ambiguity, what qualifies as a correct response and which Entrant said their name first is at the absolute discretion of the producer. The producers decision is final. Capital cannot accept responsibility for an Entrants’ poor line quality preventing them from being heard clearly by the presenter.
Round 2 (8am)
10. The presenter will ask 3 questions about Justin Bieber and each caller will give their answer. Whichever caller has an answer nearest to the correct on each question - will win the point. In cases of ambiguity, what qualifies as a nearest to correct response is at the absolute discretion of the producer. The producers' decision is final. Capital cannot accept responsibility for an Entrants’ poor line quality preventing them from being heard clearly by the presenter.
Round 3 (9am)
11. The presenter will play a Justin Bieber song in reverse. The caller will be required to correctly identify the song title in order to win. If they are correct they will win the prize. If they are incorrect the next caller will be brought to air to answer. This process will continue until a winner is identified. The producers' decision is final. Capital cannot accept responsibility for an Entrants’ poor line quality preventing them from being heard clearly by the presenter.
12. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random. There will be a maximum of 5 competition rounds per day broadcast across the Capital Network and up to 1 additional round broadcast on our regional Capital drive shows (including London). Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
13. All entrants must be 18 or over and be able to travel to London on Tuesday February 11th with a return journey on Wednesday February 12th.
14. ID will be required for entry into the event.
15. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
16. The prize for each competition round will be one pair of standard entry tickets to an Evening with Justin Bieber at the Indigo O2, Tuesday February 11th 2020. The prize includes return travel to London and one night in a hotel.
17. Travel will be return train tickets from the winners nearest UK train station to London inclusive of a travel card for zones 1-4 on the London Underground.
18. Hotel will be 1 nights accommodation at the 5 star InterContinental London - The O2 in a twin room with breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant.
19. The prize does not include insurance.
20. The prize is non-transferrable.
21. All winners guests aged 15 and under will need to be accompanied by an adult 18+
22. Anyone under the age of 14 years will not be permitted to the event.
23. All bags being brought into the venue must not exceed 35cm X 40cm X 19cm.
24. If needed entrants must provide valid contact details.
25. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
An Evening With Justin Bieber - ticket Terms and Conditions:
26. PHOTO ID will be required to gain entry to the venue. IF THE ID DOESN'T MATCH THE NAME PROVIDED FOR EACH TICKET YOU MAY BE REFUSED ENTRY.
27. Your guest must arrive at the concert at the same time as the lead booker. Guests should not arrive separately.
28. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
29. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
30. This ticket is only valid if purchased via AXS, our official ticket agent vendor.
31. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE.
32. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of four tickets per person.
Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in the customer’s tickets being cancelled.
Venue Entry & Requirements
33. Unless otherwise stated, all indigo shows are aged 14+.
34. Under 14s (13 and under) must be seated and accompanied by an adult. Photographic ID may be requested upon entry.
35. Valid forms of ID are passport, driving licence and cards bearing the PASS hologram. Search of persons, bags, clothing and other items may be made.
36. Full venues terms must be adhered too - you can find more information here: https://www.theo2.co.uk/events/detail/justin-bieber-changes