Win One Of The Very First iPhone Xs, Capital Network
13 September 2017, 09:52 | Updated: 11 January 2018, 11:57
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘WIN AN IPHONE X’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on from Wednesday 13th to Friday 15th September across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given on air and their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”) within the entry window outlined. Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus your standard network rates.
4. Listeners will need to identify the artist of a song from the lyrics read out by ‘Siri’ on air. 5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. If listeners text before or after the announced times they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 competition rounds per day broadcast across the Capital Network and up to an additional 2 rounds broadcast on Capital London which is available on Capital’s Digital channels. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
11. Multiple entries are permitted. You can enter each round of the competition up to 3 times. We strongly advise against excessive use.
12. Listeners will win a 64GB iPhone X – colour TBC.
13. Whilst we will endeavour to deliver the prize within 28 days of the product on sale date of Nov 3rd 2017. Due to the nature of this product, there may be availability issues which limit this. We will keep the winner updated with estimated delivery times.
14. Prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at any time for one with equal or greater value.
SP: Global Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.