Ibiza Holiday Party Hard Travel T&Cs
6 August 2018, 16:04
Terms & conditions.
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found atwww.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Stations" advertising the competition is Capital Network and Capital Xtra.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes CAPITAL– 83958 (PARTY) Capital Xtra – 61236 (PARTY) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 16.00 on FRIDAY 3rd AUGUST 2018 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 17.00 on SATURDAY 18th AUGUST 2018 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the
number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. if the call is not answered, goes to voicemail, or the entrant is driving, or the quality of the call is not sufficient for broadcast (at the Promoter’s discretion), the chance to win the prize will be forfeited. Another entrant will be selected as above. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. This prize is for a 3-night stay for 1 winner and 2 guests at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel, inclusive of return flights to Ibiza Airport from London Stansted Airport. The winner and 2 guests will also receive the Party Hard Closing Festival pass.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
-This prize is for 1 winner and 2 guests to stay at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel (San Antonio, Ibiza) for 3 nights in a triple room on 16th, 17th and 18th September 2018.
-Check out will be on 19th September 2018.
-Included are 3 return economy flights which will depart from Stansted Airport London with Ryanair airline on 16th September 2018 at 17:25pm and arrive to Ibiza Airport, Spain. The return flights will depart from Ibiza Airport on 19th September 2018 at 21:40pm.
-The flight time, airline and departure airport may be changed for a fee.
-Shuttle transfers will be included to and from Ibiza Airport Spain, provided by Party Hard Travel.
-The prize will also include event tickets provided by Party Hard Travel for the winning entrant and their 2 guests to The Pukka Up Boat Party on Tuesday 18th September, Together @ Amnesia Closing Party on Tuesday 18th September and Ocean Beach Pool Party on Wednesday 19th September.
-Prize winner and 2 guests must all be 18 years of age or over to redeem this prize.
-All events have last entry times which the winners must comply to in order to attend. Some events may require collection of wristbands; in which Party Hard Travel will provide details before departure.
-The Prize does not include travel insurance or any other insurance policy.
-Winners and their companions must organise valid travel insurance (including coverage for any pre-existing medical conditions) for the duration of the trip.
-The Prize does not include any cash alternative prizes, travel between the Winner’s home and UK Airport, meals and drinks, gratuities, personal expenditure or incidental costs.
-The Prize does not include any baggage allowance except hand luggage as per airline providers’ terms and conditions.
-It is the responsibility of the Winner to ensure they and their 2 guests have a valid passport and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
-Prize confirmation will be sent to the winner within 48 hours of the Winner providing the Details.
-The Prize is available on the stated dates only and is subject to availability.
-For any changes made to the reservation once confirmed, the winning entrant will be charged an administration fee.
-The fee will vary in accordance with the changes.
-The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
-This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.